If you are a student and thinking about your tertiary education, this might be useful to you. Some pros and Cons about the University Of Mauritius.
- Most lecturers are kool
- The labs and workshops are equipped with what you need.
- Some lecture theaters are cool ! .
- You pay peanuts to study at UoM.
- You get good training.
- No holding hands boys and girls :) it is illegal on UoM territory.
- No need to say. At the EOY dance party, keep away from dancing with the girls ! .
- No cigarettes on UoM territory.
- No benches to sit. You have to sit on the wet grass else go home.
- There is only one place to eat. and there are only a dozen seats to eat.
- Only one ridiculously small cafeteria.
- The grass at UoM is cut once in 6 weeks or more.
- The Backyard of the UoM is very dirty.
- The computer spots are always crowded if you are not kicked out when there are classes.
- You have to walk 400metres to smoke a cigarette.
- Don't use your pendrive on UoM computers, you'll take home a virus.
- Too many students for such a small university.
- The pathways are not covered. In raining days, if you don't have a coat, you will get wet 100%.