- Do not shake hands at uom ..
- do not kiss !!
- wash your hands as often as you can ..
- Do not spit here and there..
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze..
- Stay home if you have a flu !! .. and get yourself checked !!
- Do not sneeze in people's face !!
- Take showers and keep yourself as hygienic as you can !! ..
- This virus is very dangerous ... Please .. help your friends .. keep yourself clean and safe ..
- Try to inhale as little as you can when you are in the elevator !! This is very important !! ..
- Hold your breathe when you pass near crowds and get away the quickest possible !! ..
- In classes, try to get places near windows or fans to keep being ventilated !! ..
- In Buses, do not stay close to persons who seem to be sick !!! .. As far as possible try to get in buses which are not crowded .. and get a seat near a window..
I appeal to all the high instances of Mauritius, to take into consideration the fact that 1-2 months of education cannot be compared to a life. Sometimes, courageous decisions should be taken and it is in situations like this one that we see men of exception emerging.
The decision is simple but the courage needed to take it is immense.. I hope the honourable member of parliament heed to this advice of a Mauritian.
Related Articles :
H1N1 - Take your precautions - http://www.morinnbuzz.com/2009/08/h1n1-take-your-precautions.html
Grippe A H1N1 - Nous avons tous un role a jouer - http://commaurice.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/grippe-a-h1n1-nous-avons-chacun-un-role-a-jouer/
No handshaking please! - http://www.yashvinblogs.com/no-handshaking-please/